- 1-year Full-time programme
- Designed for those with a first degree in politics-related disciplines, social sciences, the humanities, law, or journalism, but also suitable for professionals in business and communications who want to broaden their outlook and advance their career prospects
- Most teachers hold PhDs from major universities in the US, Britain, Australia, Canada and New Zealand. Some of them have conducted consultancy projects for public bodies including the Hong Kong’s Central Policy Unit, the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund and the European Union.
- Syllabus covers the theoretical underpinnings, as well as detailed analysis of important international and Asia-Pacific issues
- Students will have opportunities to attend academic conferences, workshops and public lectures. They can broaden their knowledge and develop a stronger network with the professionals from different fields
Tel: (852) 2616-7435
Please scan QR Code to read more: