MSocSci in Comparative Social Policy (International)
Three reasons to choose the IMCSP Programme
As a graduate from one of the leading Liberal Arts universities in Asia, you will possess the necessary comparative focus, international outlook, and personal skills to build your career in the public sector, NGOs, social enterprises, think tanks, or the private sector:
1. Comparative Focus
Develop your knowledge in the critical areas of comparative social policy analysis
- The IMCSP programme makes comparisons of social policies and the significant challenges in managing rapid global changes the focal point of your studies.
- Students gain the skills to examine critical areas of social policy, including old-age pensions, welfare policy, public support for children and families, employment and life-long learning. The programme also addresses issues surrounding health, well-being and social care, housing and urban planning.
2. International Outlook
Develop your international network in comparative social policy analysis
- The IMCSP programme is delivered by the international faculty working at Lingnan University and benefits from the perspectives of global experts in guest lectures, workshops and field visits.
- A selection of students will have the opportunity to study in the Department of Social Policy & Social Work, University of York, as part of its MA in Comparative and International Social Policy.
3. Career Building
Develop your personal career in social policy analysis, design and advocacy
- All students benefit from personal career advice and tailored support to identify and approach their dream employer in making a positive contribution to the well-being of people and many sectors of society.
- All students have a direct route to continue their studies at Lingnan University with the Doctor of Policy Studies (DPS) Programme.
We are currently accepting applications for the AY2023/24, starting in Sep 2023 | Application Deadline: 31 July 2023
Length of Study
- One year full-time
- Two years part-time
Study and Learning