Career Advising Services
Internship programmes are highly recommended to students who wish to explore their career interests, upgrade their personal profile, and obtain insight in their preferred career choices prior to graduation. Overseas and mainland internship programmes enables students to broaden their global perspectives through practical work exposure outside Hong Kong. They can also develop an open attitude towards cultural differences and enhance global awareness as well as language proficiency; whereas local internship provides opportunities for students to be exposed to the local dynamic working environment.
With the actual local work experience, students can enrich their professional knowledge and generic skills in the workplace and establish a good network with associates and professionals. Internship experiences prior to graduation will strengthen students' overall profile and employability.
Local Summer Internship
- Local Summer Internship Programme (LSIP)
- Government Post-Secondary Student Summer Internship Programme (GOVT)
Mainland Summer Internships
- CGCC Mainland Summer Internship Programme (CCMSIP)
- Lingnan University Mainland Summer Internship Programme (LUMSIP)
- Shanghai-Hongkong Future Leaders (Lingnan Elites) Internship Programme (SHFLIP)
- HKUYA Student Exchange Network "New Youth" Series Internship Programme
- Cross-border Study Tour for Post-secondary Financial Talents
Overseas Summer Internships
- ASEAN Internship Scheme for Hong Kong Higher Education Students
- Operation Zhang Qian - Undergraduate Summer Internship Programme