Visual Studies seeks to complement on-campus teaching and learning with various types of learning fostered through off-campus activities. As a result, a number of internships have been developed. The Department has one full-time member of staff on hand to oversee existing internships and to develop new ones.
Credit-bearing and non-credit-bearing internships are available with a variety of organizations. Recent internship partners include:
- 1a Space
- Asia Art Archive
- Art Basel Hong Kong
- Arts in Heritage Research Ltd.
- Amelia Johnson Contemporary Gallery
- Art Map
- Asia Society Hong Kong Center
- Fotanian Open Studios
- Hong Kong Arts Centre
- Hong Kong Art Festival Society
- Hong Kong Film Culture Centre
- Hong Kong International Art Fair Society
- Hong Kong International Photo Festival (HKIPF)
- Hong Kong International Film Festival Society (HKIFF)
- Hong Kong Maritime Museum
- Joint Publishing (Hong Kong) Ltd.
- Macao Museum of Art
- Ying E Chi
Visual Studies students interned at Casphalt in 2017.
For further information about our internships, please contact Zoie SO. You are also very welcome to contact Ms SO, or any other member of staff, if you have ideas about internships you would like to see us develop.