Master of Science in Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour
- Full Time
- 1 year
- Part Time
- Application Period
- 1 October 2019 - 31 May 2020
- (852) 2616-8309 hrmob@LN.edu.hk
XU Anqi, Angel
Time flies, I have finished my master degree at Lingnan University this year and I am so blessed to choose MScHRMOB Programme. During the process of learning, I gained a lot of professional human resources management knowledge and had opportunities to visit famous companies in various industries. ...
BAILEY Jennifer Cousineau
This Programme allows me to gain invaluable knowledge from experienced professors who used “real-life” examples as part of their teaching. In the past year, the Programme arranged different guest speakers to deliver talks. In addition, site visits to companies were also well organized. ...
PENCHEV Milen Nikolaev
Lingnan University provides a challenging and diverse learning environment that has allowed me to gain the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary for a successful career in Human Resource Management. I have thoroughly enjoyed the on and off campus interactions that have helped me learn not only ...
Laura LI Juan
Lingnan University offers intensive courses on the human resource management sector, and these equipped me with an in-depth understanding of business operations.
The Action Learning Projects helped me to build a solid foundation to cope with real-world challenges. The atmosphere in Lingnan ...
My experiences at Lingnan were amazing. I was proud to be taught by our aspiring and supportive faculty members, who motivated me throughout my study period. Lingnan University will stay in my heart forever. It is one of the most amazing things that has happened to me.
More Postgraduate Programmes
- Master of Social Sciences in Organisational Psychology and Education Management
- Master of Cities and Governance
- Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Social Science
- Master of Science in International and Development Economics
- Master of Arts in International Affairs (China-Africa Studies)
- Master of Arts in International Affairs
- Master of Social Sciences in Health and Social Services Management
- Doctor of Policy Studies
- Master of Arts in International Higher Education and Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business
- Master of Social Sciences in Comparative Social Policy (International)
- Master of Arts in Chinese
- Master of Arts in Translation Studies
- Master of Science in Work and Organisational Psychology
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Cultural Studies
- Master of Science in eBusiness and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Science in International Banking and Finance
- Master of Science in Marketing and International Business