1. General Qualifications
An applicant should hold a Bachelor’s degree awarded by a recognized tertiary institution or have equivalent qualifications, which will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
2. Language Requirements
An applicant whose degree is not from a tertiary institution in Hong Kong or an English-speaking country should obtain:
- a minimum score of 550 (paper-based test) or 79 (internet-based test) in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or
- a band score of 6.5 or above in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Applicants who do not fulfil the above language requirements but have an equivalent score in a recognized test, or an equivalent qualification assessment to prove their language proficiency may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Applicants who have graduated from a university using English as a main teaching language requires to product evidence.
- Applicants with no or limited background in economics, human resource management and statistics will be required to complete pre-entry courses prior to the start of this master's programme.