Subsite Background

Resources for Students with SEN

Students with special educational needs should register with the Office of Student Affairs at the beginning of the academic year and as early as possible if students require support and services such as academic adjustments and special hostel arrangements.  Such requests should be supported by documentary evidence such as medical reports. 

For details, please visit: