A mentorship programme designed for LU alumni and students who possess genuine interest and desire in community services sector and/or establishing social enterprises
- Through this platform, alumni and current students, who have genuine interest and desire in contributing himself/herself in the community services sector and/or contributing oneself’s effort in making the world a better place, can be gathered
- Through provision of training and manpower support, it is hoped that ANCHOR can help support and sustain the projects/programmes/organizations which are set up/going to be set up by our alumni
- By participating in various community services opportunities and/or internships, it is hoped that the interest and desire of current students in the community services and related sector can be boosted
- By mingling with alumni, it is hoped that the leadership and entrepreneurial capabilities of current students can be polished
WHO could join ANCHOR?
- Full-time undergraduate and postgraduate students of all years
- Lingnan alumni of all years
- Enthusiastic in serving the community
WHO are suitable to join ANCHOR?
- Current students and alumni who are enthusiastic and have a keen interest in serving the community
- Current students and alumni who are interested to receive training and latest information about community services sector and/or social enterprises
- Current students who possess an interest in the community service sector and/or a desire to set up social enterprises in the future
- Alumni who are currently working in the community services sector and/or running social enterprises
- Alumni who possess an interest in engaging our current students in his/her social enterprises and/or sector by providing voluntary services and/or internship opportunities