Chinese Medicine Clinic
Health Scheme for Postgraduate Students
Health Scheme for Postgraduate Students (2023-24)
With the support from the School of Graduate Studies to enhance students' well-being with the use of Chinese Medicine, our clinic has set up the health scheme for postgraduate students.
During the validity period from September 1, 2023 to August 31, 2024, Current Postgraduate students (Taught Programmes, MPhil or PhD students) are entitled TWO free Chinese Medicine services at our clinic, either "Consultation with 3 days of herbal granules” or “Acupuncture” for each time.
Visitors’ Quarter G01
Terms and Conditions:
(1) Students shall present their Student ID card for each time of visit. CMC reserves the right to validate their current status from the University System.
(2) Normally One service is to be redeemed each visit. In case additional service is requested, students may be asked to pay the outstanding amount after spending the quota.
(3) The quota may be used as partial coverage for Tianjiu Therapy. Please refer to the promotional leaflet for details.
(4) The service is neither refundable nor transferable.
(5) No receipt will be provided.
(6) Unused quota will be forfeited after the date of graduation or validity date of this scheme, whichever is earlier.