Graduate Employment Survey
[For UG & RPg (UGC-Funded) Programmes’ Graduands only]
Collection of the Graduate Employment Survey Questionnaire 2019
Graduands may wish to observe that as part of the Academic Dress collection procedure, you are kindly requested to complete the Graduate Employment Survey (GES) before the collection. The link of survey will be sent to you via campus email in October 2019.
Following documents (in printed copy or screenshot) are required for the collection:
- the email of academic dress arrangement from Office of the Comptroller (CO);
- the confirmation email of academic dress reservation from the service provider; and
- the confirmation email issued by Student Services Centre which is a message you will receive upon completion of the on-line Graduate Employment Survey (GES) 2019.
You can also enjoy the additional benefits if you show the confirmation email for the completion of Graduate Employment Survey (GES) when collecting the academic dress:
- 20% off coupon for graduation portrait
- Tassel on the cap will be provided to you as a gift