Graduate Employment Survey
[ For UG & RPg (UGC-Funded) Programmes’ Graduands only]
Collection of the Graduate Employment Survey Questionnaire 2022
Graduands may wish to observe that as part of the academic dress collection procedure, you are invited to complete the Graduate Employment Survey (GES) before the collection. The link to the survey will be sent to you via campus email in September 2022.
Following documents (in printed copy or screenshot) are required for the academic dress collection:
- the email of academic dress arrangement from the Office of the Comptroller (CO);
- the confirmation email of academic dress reservation from the service provider; and
- the confirmation email issued by the Office of Student Affairs (OSA) which is a message you will receive upon completion of the online Graduate Employment Survey (GES) 2022.
You may also enjoy the additional benefits* if you show the confirmation email for the completion of Graduate Employment Survey (GES) when collecting the academic dress:
- 20% off coupon for graduation portrait
- The tassel on the cap will be provided to you as a gift
*Items of additional benefits are subject to change. The latest information may be provided to you via the campus email address.