Pan Sutong Shanghai-Hong Kong Economic Policy Research Institute (PSEI)
In the next few years, our research work will focus on the following major areas:
- Cooperation and complementation of economic, financial and professional services in Shanghai and Hong Kong;
- The Belt an Road Initiative;
- Internationalization of the Renminbi (RMB) and the long-term strategic development (including Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect, Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect etc.);
- The policy trends of the "Free Trade Zone" and its impact on the economies of mainland China and Hong Kong;
- Financial innovation and market supervision;
- Issues related to the economic and financial development of Mainland China and Hong Kong.