Student Visa


Entry Permit Application (applicable to non-local applicants only)

  •  Successful applicants should submit their application for student visa/entry permit to the University as soon as possible upon acceptance of admission offer. Please read the “Notes for Non-Local Students to Apply for Student Visa/Entry Permit” for application procedures before completing your application form. Those who possess a Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card are NOT required to apply for a student visa for their studies at the University.
  •  Successful applicants are required to pay a non-refundable visa application and administrative fees of HK$230 when they accept the admission offer.
  •  The university will collect the approved student visa/ entry permit on behalf of the students, and will send to the students via email.
  •  For exchange students from the Alliance of Asian Liberal Arts Universities & Partner Tertiary Institutions, please refer to the “Application Procedures for Exchange Students”, and contact the Office of Global Education (OGE) for any queries.