Lingnan University Liberal Arts Summer Institute
Entry Permit Application (applicable to non-local applicants only)
- Successful applicants should submit their application for student visa/entry permit to the University as soon as possible upon acceptance of admission offer. Please read the “Notes for Non-Local Students to Apply for Student Visa/Entry Permit” for application procedures before completing your application form. Those who possess a Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card are NOT required to apply for a student visa for their studies at the University.
- Successful applicants are required to pay a non-refundable visa application and administrative fees of HK$230 when they accept the admission offer.
- The university will collect the approved student visa/ entry permit on behalf of the students, and will send to the students via email.
- Applicants are also advised to observe relevant immigration, health and quarantine measures for entry to Hong Kong currently implemented (especially specific conditions imposed on inbound travellers by the HKSAR Government), for details please visit the website https://www.coronavirus.gov.hk/eng/inbound-travel.html.
- For exchange students from the Alliance of Asian Liberal Arts Universities & Partner Tertiary Institutions, please refer to the “Application Procedures for Exchange Students”, and contact the Office of Global Education (OGE) for any queries.