Financial Assistance Scheme for Post-secondary Students (FASP) and Non-means-tested Loan Scheme for Post-secondary Students (NLSPS)
Financial Assistance Scheme for Post-secondary Students (FASP) and Non-means-tested Loan Scheme for Post-secondary Students (NLSPS) are government financial assistance for needy full-time students pursuing locally-accredited, self-financing post-secondary education programmes at the level of degree. Please check SFO website for eligibility.
Enquiries about the schemes should be directed to the Government's Student Finance Office (SFO) - Working Family and Student Financial Assistance Agency (WFSFAA) by the following means:
- SFO homepage : http://www.wfsfaa.gov.hk
- FASP enquiry hotline during office hour : 2152 9000
- NLSPS enquiry hotline during office hour: 2150 6222
- 24-hour automated enquiry hotline : 2802 2345
- E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Announcement from SFO
Application Period for 2023/24
ONLINE application starts from 8 May 2023. In any case, applications should reach the SFO no later than 12 January 2024.
Office of Student Affairs
Telephone : 2616 7305
E-mail Address: osa-finance@LN.edu.hk