Open Access Publishing with Cambridge University Press
The Library have entered a ‘Read & Publish’ Agreement with Cambridge University Press (CUP) to enable corresponding LU researchers to publish Open Access* (OA) in CUP’s journals within Humanities and Social Sciences Collection (HSS Collections). [*with conditions applied]
This marks the FIRST OA agreement that Library commits, anticipating to maximize the accessibility and impact of LU’s research outputs. 6 articles published by LU researchers have taken advantage of this agreement to become OA:
- Does the age of legislators matter to their representational behavior? Evidence from Hong Kong
TAM, Wai Keung, 8 Jun 2022, (E-pub ahead of print) In: Japanese Journal of Political Science. 13 p.
- Can regime change improve ethnic relations? Perception of ethnic minorities after the 2021 coup in Myanmar
DAVID, Roman, MYAT, A. K. & HOLLIDAY, I., Jun 2022, In: Japanese Journal of Political Science. 23, 2, p. 89-104 16 p.
- Barriers to an effective voucher programme for community-based aged care : A professional perspective
KAN, Wai Shan., 27 May 2022, (E-pub ahead of print) In: Ageing and Society. 20 p.
- Social exclusion and health outcomes among empty nest and non-empty nest older people in China
FENG, Z. & PHILLIPS, David. R., 28 Apr 2022, (E-pub ahead of print) In: Ageing and Society. 28 p.
- Multiculturalism with Hong Kong Characteristics: A Qualitative Study
ARAT, Gizem., KERELIAN, N. N. & DHAR, M., 29 Mar 2022, (E-pub ahead of print) In: Du Bois Review: Social Science Research on Race. 21 p.
- Socio-economic and technological aspects of mental health of older persons: the role of strong and weak ties in Ghana
AMOAH, Padmore Adusei., OSEI-TUTU, A. & ADJEI, S. B., 26 Jan 2022, (E-pub ahead of print) In: Ageing and Society. 23 p.
The Library would continue our efforts to explore suitable deals to support OA publishing @ LU. For details about CUP R&P Agreement, please visit: