Equipment available for Student Societies
A. Equipment on Loan
The Office of Student Affairs (OSA) provides the following equipment to facilitate the organisation of student activities by student societies & clubs :
B. Guidelines on Booking of Equipment on Loan
- Application should be made at least 3 working days prior to the first day of use of the equipment.
- A copy of the application from indicating the availability of the requested item will normally be returned to applicant on the working day following the receipt of application.
- Applicant should collect the requested item in person during office hours. Student ID card and copy of the application form should be presented.
- Applicant should check that the item borrowed is in good condition on collection and return. Cost for repairs/replacement will be borne by applicant in case of loss/damage.
- Cancellation of use should be reported at least 1 working day in advance.
- Failure to collect the reserved items on time for over 3 times without prior notice may restrain applicants from future loan of facilities.
C. Additional guidelines for borrowing of Silk flower basket, Silk corsage & PVC name badge
1. Applicant should be collected within 2pm to 5pm at the appointed date;
2. Must be returned before 12:00noon on the next working day;
3. Applicant should collect or return in person to OSA counter, and present your student ID card and society chop when pick up;
4. Applicant is responsible for the loss and any damage, flower basket HK$500 per item, corsage HK$40 per item and PVC name badge HK$4 per item.