Service-Learning Programme Committee - Terms of Reference
Service-Learning Programme Committee - Terms of reference
(As specified in QA manual chapter 12, Appendix C):
- To give advice and review the policies, standards and procedures of academic affairs as they pertain to the S-L programme;
- To support and facilitate the other academic departments/units for the implementation of the S-L programme;
- To endorse courses with an S-L element from different academic departments/units;
- To evaluate the quality of the S-L programme and provide feedback from multidisciplinary for the purposes of future programme enhancement.
- To monitor the progress of the Service-Learning Graduation Requirement.
Director, Office of Service-Learning (OSL)
- Director of Core Curriculum and General Education Committee
- Director of the Teaching and Learning Centre
- Associate Dean (Undergraduate Studies) from three faculties
- One representative from the Faculty of Arts One representative from the Faculty of Business
- One representative from the Faculty of Social Sciences
- One student representative Member
A staff member from OSL