Human Resources Office (HRO)
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in a career with Lingnan University. Please follow the steps below to submit your online job application. The University accepts applications submitted online only, unless otherwise specified in the advertisement.
Register a user account.
- Click the link "Create Profile".
- Fill in the required information as appropriate.
- Check the box "I'm not a robot".
- Check the box "By checking this box you agree to our Terms of Service".
- Click the "Create Profile" button.
Complete the online job application form
- Click the desired job title.
- Fill in the required information.
Attach your resume and relevant documents
- Click "Upload Resume" to upload your resume.
- If the resume is in Word format, the system will automatically populate the data in your resume to the designated fields.
- Click "Upload Document" to upload the relevant documents as appropriate.
- Provide your answers to the other questions.
- Check the box "I agree" under the "Declaration" section.
- Click the "Submit" to submit your application.
The University accepts hardcopy applications only for some posts as specified in the advertisement.
Download the application form below:
Form No. Form Title Download Link R1 Application Form for Employment Download R4 初級職位申請表 Download
- Applicants do not have to include copies of their academic credentials in their applications. Shortlisted candidates will be required to present, at the time of interview, originals and copies of their academic credentials, and documentary evidence of their current and previous employment.
- Please return the completed form to the following address:
Human Resources Office
8 Castle Peak Road
Your personal data collected in your job application, your curriculum vitae and other related documents you submitted in support of your job application will be used by the University to assess your suitability for appointment to the position which you have applied and for purposes relating to your appointment with the University, e.g. to determine grading, preliminary remuneration and benefits entitlements.
Such personal data may be disclosed and/or transferred to third parties outside the University, for example, external assessors, the University’s agents, contractors, vendors and/or other service providers, as necessary, to assess your suitability for the position, or to verify the accuracy of the same.
It is the policy of the University to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of up to two years.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have a right to request access to, or to request correction of, your personal data in relation to your application. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact our Human Resources Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.