University Innovation Fellows (UIF)
The University Innovation Fellows (UIF), organised by Stanford d.school, is a programme that empowers students around the world to become agents of change in higher education. Fellows create opportunities that help their peers unlock their creative potential and develop the design-centered mindset required to take on complex challenges in today’s world. Students of all majors who want to shape the future of education are encouraged to apply.
The programme comprises:
- online training to be completed in Semester 1;
- implementation of impactful projects on campus in Semester 2; and
- an in-person Meetup, typically at Stanford (but could also be at other co-host institutions selected by Stanford).
Selected students must complete the online training as well as project implementation to qualify to attend the in-person Meetup. LEI, as the programme coordinator at LU, will provide financial assistance (return flight tickets) for students to attend the Meetup held in Stanford (or any other institution selected by Stanford for the Cohort's Meetup).
Eligibility for application:
- Passionate to drive change through innovation;
- Full-time undergraduate students in Year 2 to Year 4;
- Not involved in any outbound programmes during the UIF programme period;
- Must complete all online training by Stanford d.school and complete on-campus activities prior to the Meetup
For more information, please contact the LEI team 2616-8051 (Ms Fish Chiu) or through email at email@example.com