Human Resources Office (HRO)
Lingnan University - Community Service Programme
Lingnan University is committed to community engagement and social responsibility. We encourage our students and staff members to care for others, to be responsible for their own actions, to serve the local community and beyond, and to make a positive impact for the betterment of humanity. Apart from participating in the community service activities organized by the University, staff members are encouraged to participate in other community service activities according to their skills and interest.
Community Service Ambassador
- All full-time, part-time and retired staff members are encouraged to sign up as a Community Service Ambassador of Lingnan University. As a Community Service Ambassador, you will receive a welcome gift and have the priority to join our skill training and community service activities.
- Community Service Ambassadors may invite their family members and friends to join our community service activities.
Community Service Activities
- We collaborate with various charity organizations and NGOs to serve various groups of people in need, including the elderly, the children, people with disabilities, etc.
- We provide skill training to the Community Service Ambassadors to serve people in need.
- Please sign up as a Community Service Ambassador of Lingnan University by completing the online enrollment form.
(Organized by the University)
|Braille Experience Workshop||To be provided in November||Link|
|Sign Language Course||To be provided in due course||To be provided in due course|
|Chinese New Year Food Drive||To be provided in due course||To be provided in due course|
Staff members may explore the other community service opportunities at the following websites:
|Agency for Volunteer Service||Link|
|HandsOn Hong Kong||Link|
|Easyvolunteer.hk (organized by the Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups)||Link|
eCommunity Service Reporting System
In order to enable us to recognize staff members’ participation in community service, staff members are invited to report their community service work at the eCommunity Service Reporting System during each academic year (from 1 September to 31 August).