- Offers both Full-time and Part-time modes. The minimum period of full-time mode is 36 months and part-time mode is 48 months.
- The only professional doctorate in policy studies in Greater China.
- Comparative perspectives in policy studies with a wide range of sector-specific expertise including education, health, housing, labour and social welfare, children/youth studies, sociology and social policy etc.
- Suitable for professionals with experience in public administration, education sector, non-governmental organisations, and think tanks.
- Excellent teaching team with internationally-renowned scholars and policy leaders.
- Flexible and interactive delivery modes including experiential learning elements such as field visits, academic workshops and seminars.
- Provides opportunities for student exchange at University of Bath and a summer programme at University of Oxford
Tel: (852) 2616-7819
Please scan QR Code to read more: