Lingnan Entrepreneurship Initiative (LEI)
Project Ultra Violite: Rapid Disinfection Service for Sub-divided Units
Funded by Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust’s "COVID-19 Emergency Fund", Lingnan Entrepreneurship Initiative of Lingnan University, Department of Social Work and Social Administration of University of Hong Kong, Caritas Youth and Community Service, and Health In Action jointly organize the "Project Ultra Violite" to provide free and efficient UV disinfection services for one thousand sub-divided units, helping to prevent viruses from spreading in the units, and reducing the risks of household infections and community outbreaks.
Support Fund for 2020 Graduates
In response to the adverse economy and rising unemployment rate, LEI proposes to introduce a series of new programmes to provide immediate support to 2020 graduates. These new LEI programmes are designed to empower 55 graduates to explore alternative career opportunities, gain practical work experience, and exercise workplace leadership.
Lingnan Entrepreneurship Initiative (LEI) is a collaborative Innovation and Entrepreneurship (I&E) platform which established to empower entrepreneurs, innovators, and inventors to take action for inclusive growth.
- the first and only entrepreneurship platform in Hong Kong under the liberal arts context;
- designed to augment the transformative power of liberal arts education;
- to accelerate resources and knowledge exchange between the University and society;
- to foster a vibrant entrepreneurship community to lead critical development in the 21st century; and
- to promote inclusive entrepreneurship in Hong Kong and Asia.