The Student Enhancement Programme (SEP) has been developed to provide special assistance and support for the most motivated and talented students in the Marketing stream. Selected SEP members will have opportunities network with leading marketing professionals in Hong Kong; lead Departmental activities with coaching from the marketing professors and faculty, and receive a number of other benefits as detailed below. The majority of SEP students have been offered internships for the summer and/or exchange positions at overseas universities in their third and final year and have obtained a good record in their resume when they enter to the job market. On top of the efforts and time devoted, the Department will provide financial sponsorship and support for the activities listed below:
1. Annual conference, marketing symposium, seminars and luncheon talks organized by the professional bodies such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), Hong Kong Institute of Marketing (HKIM);
2. Open competitions organized for undergraduate students;
3. Departmental and University activities such as student ambassador in the BBA Forum, Marketing Forum, Guest Lecture, and Student Representative in Information Day that help promote the University and the Department;
4. Summer internships, company visits, study tours and other research and consultancy projects in the Department;
5. Activities that provide opportunities to network with previous students, alumni and marketing faculty members, etc.
SEP MEMBERS 2021-22
|Group 1||Group 2||Group 3|
CHAN Chun Kit
LAW Yuen Wing, Kelly
SO Chun Nam, Jimmy
CHAN Po Yi, Bowie
CHUNG Hoi Ting, Nicole
LEUNG Wing Laam, Cecilia
FUNG Sing Yee, Max
CHAN Ka Ni, Nicole
CHEUK Hiu Fung, Aaron
LAU Man Ching, Cuby
TAM Hoi Lok, Natalie
WONG Hoi Lam, Stephanie
PREVIOUS SEP EVENTS
Copyright©2022 Lingnan University. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: Lingnan University ("the University") has taken all reasonable measures to ensure that material contained in this website is correct. The University reserves the right to make changes at any time. If you have any queries with our information, or if you would like a hyperlink to your site removed, please notify the Webmaster of the University at firstname.lastname@example.org.