Teaching and Learning Centre
Learning Analytics Community
List of Faculty/Departmental Representatives on Institutional Surveys
|ARTS||CHI||Prof. WONG Shuk Han Mary||Associate Professoremail@example.com|
|CUS||Prof. IP Iam Chong||Visiting Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|ENG||Prof. Preet HIRADHAR||Associate Professor of Teachingemail@example.com|
|HST||Prof. Mark HAMPTON||Associate Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|PHI||Prof. CHIU Wai Wai||Associate Professoremail@example.com|
|TRA||Prof. HUI Ting Yan Isaac||Associate Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
(Dept + Fac Rep)
|Prof. Rafael DE CLERCQ||Associate Professoremail@example.com|
|BUS||MKT (Fac Rep)||Prof. POON Shing Chung Patrick||Professor of Teachingfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|SS||PSY (Fac Rep)||Prof. LUN Miu Chi Vivian||Associate Professoremail@example.com|
|-||GS||Prof. WONG Hiu Kan Ada||Associate Professor of Teaching and Programme Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr ZHU Yidan Daisy||Research Assistant Professor and Programme Directoremail@example.com|
|Prof. ZHU Yuefeng Alex||Research Assistant Professor and Programme Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|-||CCGEO||Prof. McGINLEY Mark Alan||Director of CCGEO and Professor of Teaching & Head, Science Unitemail@example.com|
|-||REG||Mr CHAN Chung Kai Roy||Administrative Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|-||OSA||Ms WONG Lai Chu Connie||Associate Director of Student Affairsemail@example.com|
|-||ITSC/LIB||Ms. Dorothy Shu||Institutional Research Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Ms CHAN Jessie Thelma
Assistant Director of LIFE
Ms Michelle Xu
Head of the Office of Internal Audit
|-||TLC||Prof. Peter DUFFY||Director of TLCemail@example.com|
|Ms Vicky Lau||
Assistant Educational Development Manager
|Mr. CHEUNG Kam Wing Kevin||Senior Evaluation Officer, Learning Analytics||kevincheung2@LN.edu.hk|
# Cc in communication loop only
- Act as the primary conduit between TLC and associated faculties/ departments in the areas of institutional surveys and utilization of data to inform development in curriculum and teaching and learning, so as to help align with stakeholder needs, and advance development of institutional surveys and utilise data for teaching and learning improvement.
- To relay support requests to respective academic unit/ faculty, in relation to administration, monitoring and development of institutional surveys.
- Provide comments to institutional survey reports and collaborate with TLC in proposing recommendations.
- Provide support to implementation of recommendations related to curriculum and teaching and learning from institutional survey reports.
- Collaborate with TLC in better utilising data and evidence generated from institutional surveys to effectively inform development in curriculum and teaching and learning, so as to help form, consolidate and enhance culture of ‘evidence-based teaching and learning’.
- Provide suggestions to make the development of institutional surveys better fit for purposes, including but not limited to:
- Survey design
- Data analysis
- Data presentation
- Report format and presentation
- Linkages among different surveys
- Provide suggestions to development of data warehouse, for effectively storing, organizing, retrieving and archiving current and historical data related to teaching and learning from various sources, so as to facilitate data analysis, management and retention.
- Convey any feedback related to institutional survey from colleagues in respective academic unit to TLC.
- Any role(s) raised later which are found appropriate and acceptable to the members.
Proposed Meeting Dates for 2021 (Please note that all CoP meetings are entirely voluntary):
- 22 April (Thursday)
- 25 May (Tuesday)
- 25 June (Friday)
- 24 Sep (Friday)
- 29 Oct (Friday)
- 26 Nov (Friday)