Teaching and Learning Centre
Learning Analytics Community
List of Faculty/Departmental Representatives on Institutional Surveys
|ARTS||CHI||Prof. WONG Shuk Han Mary||Associate Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|CUS||Prof. LEUNG Yuk Ming Lisa||Associate Professoremail@example.com|
|ENG||Prof. Preet HIRADHAR||Associate Professor of Teachingfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|HST||Prof. Mark HAMPTON||Associate Professoremail@example.com|
|PHI||Prof. CHIU Wai Wai||Associate Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TRA||Prof. HUI Ting Yan Isaac||Associate Professoremail@example.com|
|VS||To be confirmed||-||-|
|To be confirmed||-||-|
|BUS||MKT (Fac Rep)||Prof. POON Shing Chung Patrick||Professor of Teachingfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|SS||PSY (Fac Rep)||Prof. LUN Miu Chi Vivian||Associate Professoremail@example.com|
|-||GS||To be confirmed||-||-|
|-||CCO||To be confirmed||-||-|
|-||REG||Mr CHAN Chung Kai Roy||Administrative Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|-||OSA||Ms WONG Lai Chu Connie||Associate Director of Student Affairsemail@example.com|
To be confirmed
Ms Michelle XU
Head of the Office of Internal Audit
|-||TLC||Prof LAM King Sun Frankie||Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr CHEUNG Kam Wing Kevin||
Manager and Strategic Lead, Learning Analytics
|Ms. LAM Lai Ki Joy||Senior Evaluation Officeremail@example.com|
# Cc in communication loop only
- Act as the primary conduit between TLC and associated faculties/ departments in the areas of institutional surveys and utilization of data to inform development in curriculum and teaching and learning, so as to help align with stakeholder needs, and advance development of institutional surveys and utilise data for teaching and learning improvement.
- To relay support requests to respective academic unit/ faculty, in relation to administration, monitoring and development of institutional surveys.
- Provide comments to institutional survey reports and collaborate with TLC in proposing recommendations.
- Provide support to implementation of recommendations related to curriculum and teaching and learning from institutional survey reports.
- Collaborate with TLC in better utilising data and evidence generated from institutional surveys to effectively inform development in curriculum and teaching and learning, so as to help form, consolidate and enhance culture of ‘evidence-based teaching and learning’.
- Provide suggestions to make the development of institutional surveys better fit for purposes, including but not limited to:
- Survey design
- Data analysis
- Data presentation
- Report format and presentation
- Linkages among different surveys
- Provide suggestions to development of data warehouse, for effectively storing, organizing, retrieving and archiving current and historical data related to teaching and learning from various sources, so as to facilitate data analysis, management and retention.
- Convey any feedback related to institutional survey from colleagues in respective academic unit to TLC.
- Any role(s) raised later which are found appropriate and acceptable to the members.