Programmes of Studies (4-year System)
For details, please click.
English Language Enhancement (ELE) Curriculum
For details, please click.
Programmes of Studies (Major Programmes)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Global Liberal Arts - programme webpage
- LEO Dr David P. Chan Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Data Science - programme webpage
Faculty of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Chinese - Department of Chinese
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Contemporary English Studies - Department of English
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Cultural Studies - Department of Cultural Studies
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in History - Department of History
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Philosophy - Department of Philosophy
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Translation - Department of Translation
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Visual Studies - Department of Visual Studies
The Faculty of Arts also offers the Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Animation and Digial Arts programme. Please click here for the programme structure.
In addition, students admitted to a BA programme under the Faculty of Arts who have attained the required minimum Cumulative GPA at the end of the first year of study are eligible to apply for the 3 interdisciplinary majors, i.e. (1) BA in Chinese Literature, History and Philosophy; (2) BA in Film and Media Studies, and (3) Student-designed Major following Academic Regulations regarding Change of Study Programme or Major Programme.
Faculty of Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) - Business Programmes Office
(with Streams / Majors in: Accounting; e-Business*; Finance; Human Resource Management; Marketing; Risk and Insurance Management**)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) - Risk and Insurance Management - Business Programmes Office and Department of Finance and Insurance
* available for 2019-20 senior year intake and after
** not available from 2016-17 Year 1 intake
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (Honours) - Office of the Faculty of Social Sciences
(with Discipline Majors / Majors in Economics; Political Science; Psychology; Sociology; and Streams / Majors in China and Asia Pacific Studies#; Health and Social Services Management##; International Economy and Politics##; and Social and Public Policy Studies)
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (Honours) in Business Psychology - programme webpage
# available for 2017-18 Year 1 intake and before and 2018-19 senior year intake and before
## available for 2019-20 senior year intake and after
The normal study period of the above undergraduate programmes is four years. Flexibility is allowed for pursuing the programmes in part-time mode and completing the programmes within a longer or shorter period in accordance with relevant academic regulations.
Part-time Undergraduate Programme
The Institute of Policy Studies and the Department of Political Sciences offer a 2-year part-time Bachelor of Social Sciences (Honours) in Public Management and Smart Governance programme from the 2021-22 academic year. For details, please click.
In addition to the above Major Programmes, the University offers a number of Minor Programmes. For details, please click.