Learning and Teaching Services
Video Conferencing - Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is the hub for team collaboration in Microsoft 365 that integrates the people, content, and tools your team needs to be more engaged and productive.
Video Conferencing Features includes:
- Screen Sharing
- Video and Audio Sharing
- Meeting Recording
The service is only for University related activities such as online teaching and learning, official meetings and business use.
How to Apply?
Staff and students with a valid Lingnan username can access to Teams without prior registration required.
How to Access?
For desktop computers
Access to one of the following URL and sign in with your Lingnan username and password:
- Staff - http://office365.ln.edu.hk
- Student - http://office365.ln.hk
Click the Teams icon.
For mobile devices
Download the mobile client for your device platform
- Create a Microsoft Teams Meeting and Change Your Meeting Options
- Start Your Microsoft Teams Scheduled Meeting
- Join a Scheduled Microsoft Teams Meeting as a Participant
- Microsoft Teams In Meeting Controls