Integrated Learning Programme (ILP)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How do I check my ILP record?
You can check your ILP record in Degree Works anytime in the myLingnan Portal (http://myportal.LN.edu.hk). To enter Degree Works:
- Go to Lingnan website;
- Click into “myLingnan Portal”;
- Log in with your login name and password
- Click into “Academics”;
- lick into “Academic Advising and Degree Auditing” under “Degree Works”;
- Select “ILP”.
Your registered ILP activities will be shown in Degree Works. Please mark the registered ILP activities in your own schedule and attend the activities accordingly. A reminder email will also be sent to you 3 days before any activity starts.
If you find any discrepancy in your ILP record on the web transcript, kindly contact us at 2616 7411 or via email (ilpcom@LN.edu.hk).
Q2. Other than the ILP activities in the ILP website, are there any others available for us?
Additional ILP activities may be held each month. You can access the latest ILP information through any of the following channels:
- ILP website (http://www.LN.edu.hk/osa/ilp)
- ILP Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/lingnanilp)
- ILP Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lingnanilpteam)
- Promotional emails sent by the Lingnan ILP Team (email: ilpcom@LN.edu.hk)
- Promotion by academic /non-academic units and student societies
Q3. I am a non-Cantonese speaking student. Any special assistance can be arranged?
Upon special requests and when resources are available, English interpretation can be arranged. If you are interested in any of the ILP activities, you may contact us at 2616 7411 or via email (ilpcom@LN.edu.hk).
Q4. I have recently attended an ILP activity. How long does it take for the ILP units I earned to be reflected in Degree Works?
Generally, it takes approximately 4 weeks after the collection period of the evaluation form and reflection report (which lasts for roughly 2 weeks) to upload the ILP units to Degree Works.