Learning and Teaching Services
e-Learning on Moodle
Learning Management System (Moodle) is an online learning environment that allows you to locate learning materials and activities related to your studies from any location with internet access.
How to Access?
Login to the Moodle using your Lingnan username and password via the following URL:
- Login via myLingnan Portal (Academic Matters Tab > Moodle and ePortfolio)
- Moodle Direct Login
- Moodle Usage and General Enquiries
- For non-banner enrollment request, please submit Moodle Services Request Form
- General Information on Moodle for Instructors
- How to import from another course
- How to backup courses in Moodle
- Moodle Merge Course System
- Moodle Training Materials for Staff (by TLC)
- Plagiarism Minimization and Detection for Staff (by TLC)
- Using Turnitin to Assist Students in Avoiding Plagiarism (by TLC)