K11 Youth Art Power Programme 2023
K11 Art Foundation is pleased to announce the return of the Youth Art Power Programme this summer after its successful debut last year. The Programme this year emphasises fruitful exchange among the art ecosystem through diversified course content, providing a broader and more in-depth exploration of the art world.
The Programme offers highly interactive and engaging training, with hands-on activities and visits to leading art institutions. Participants will learn and gain invaluable insights from experienced educators and art practitioners. Participants who have completed the Programme will receive a certificate, and gain exclusive working opportunities in various art projects to put learning into practice!
The programme can offer you…
- Multi-disciplinary training programme to develop skills and passion in the art industry
- Invaluable insights from experienced docents and professional art practitioners from leading art institutions
- Immersive field trips to contemporary art institutions
- An interactive platform to connect with young like-minded art lovers
- A certificate of achievement upon completion of the Programme
- Exclusive working opportunities in upcoming art exhibitions and events
- 30 July 2023 (Sunday) : Training Session 1
- 1 Aug 2023 to 22 Aug 2023 (Every Tuesday and Friday) : Training Session 2 to 8
- 25 Aug 2023 (Friday) : Certificate Presentation Ceremony (optional)
Cantonese supplemented with English
Guest Artist :
Kwok Mang Ho Frog King, pioneering conceptual and performance artist from Hong Kong
Guest Lecturer :
Billy Sy, Lecturer at School of Drama, The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts
1a space, Hong Kong; Asia Art Archive, Hong Kong; Asia Society Hong Kong Center; M+, Hong Kong; Para Site, Hong Kong
Deposit Payment :
Successful applicants will be required to pay a deposit of HK$500 either by cash or crossed cheque on 30 July 2023, the first session of the Programme. Deposits are refundable upon satisfactory completion of the course of 70% or above attendance rate.
Application Deadline :
19 JULY 2023 by 3:00PM