Career Advising Services
Police Mentorship Programme
Police Mentorship Programme (PMP)
The Police Mentorship Programme (PMP) was first launched in 2004 as a proactive recruitment strategy to inspire high calibre undergraduates from local universities to join the Force as probationary inspectors immediately after their graduation.
The primary objectives of the PMP are to:
- Facilitate social and personal development of the Mentees;
- Inspire and motivate Mentees to pursue a career with the Force upon graduation from the universities;
- Establish liaison with the local universities managements on employment related matters; and
- Enhance the overall competitiveness of the Force in graduate recruitment.
The PMP Mentors are a cadre of volunteer officers from inspectorate rank or above who are graduates of the local universities. The Mentors act as a role model with each leading two to four Mentees from their respective parent institutions and share with them knowledge, experience and challenges in the career of a Police Inspector.
Students who are interested in joining PMP may contact Ms Sara Chow (Tel: 2616-7404), Mr Albert Suen (Tel: 2616-7407) or Mr Edwin Fok (Tel: 2616-7408) of OSA.
Police Mentorship Programme 2022-23 Application Deadline: 31 Jan 2022 (Mon)
- Recruitment Experience and Assessment Day on 2021-12-12 (Sun):
Reserve your seat here!
- For more details please refer to Police Public Page:
- Online Application Link