Career Advising Services
Reminder to Students:
1) Please consider your travel plan carefully before making overseas winter/summer internship application.
2) Since the outbreak of novel coronavirus will be regarded as “known events and conditions”, any claims related to the outbreak of novel coronavirus will not be covered, and other coverages will remain unchanged under the University Group Travel Plan. Students are advised to purchase travel insurance by themselves.
3) If there is any unforeseeable factor(s) leading to the cancellation or curtailment or delay of the internship, students are required to bear all the expenses including but not limited to visa, transportation and accommodation costs by themselves. Refund of programme fee is on a discretionary basis. Students are advised to communicate with the related organizer for the details and arrangement.
4) One of the requirements for students to receive overseas internship subsidy is to complete the specific internship period in full. If students cannot duly complete the internship period, OSA will not provide the related subsidy to the students.
Overseas Winter/Summer Internships
- ASEAN Internship Scheme for Hong Kong Higher Education Students (at a pause until further notice)
- Bangkok Entrepreneurship Internship (will resume in summer 2023)
- Operation Zhang Qian - Undergraduate Summer Internship Programme (available in summer)
- Business, Arts, Conglomerate, Culture & Social Enterprises Internship Program in Ho Chi Minh City
- Disney Cultural Exchange Program (at a pause until further notice)
- Global Internships (available)
- Global Y Trainee Programme (at a pause until further notice)
- VolTra International Workcamps (available)
- Bordeaux Internship Programme (at a pause until further notice)