Guideline on Setting Up Notebook and Conference Equipment for Online Meeting or Interview
To conduct an online meeting or interview, the following equipment are required:
- Conferencing camera
- Type-C adapter
The above equipment can be borrowed from ITSC. Please submit a Service Request to ITSC.
How to Setup?
Follow the steps below to perform the setup for an online meeting or interview.
- Power on the notebook
- Power on the TV or projector.
- Plug the Type-C adapter into the notebook.
- Plug the conferencing camera USB cable into the Type-C adapter.
- Plug the speaker microphone USB cable into the Type-C adapter.
- Plug the HDMI cable into the Type-C adapter and connect to the TV or projector.
- Desktop PC / AV Equipment On Loan for Supporting University Events
- AV On-loan Request for Student (Society/Hostel/Teaching Activities)
- Video Conferencing Support (Staff Only)