30Jun 2022 - 04Oct 2022
13 - 21Aug 2022
Research & Impact
Studying at LU
- Acquire a broad-based knowledge while specialising in your chosen field
- Benefit from a whole-person education which stresses personal development
- Develop transferable skills to succeed in a wide range of professions
- Learn about your chosen discipline through cross-cultural interaction and global exchange
- Experience learning through participating in international research events
- Take advantage of internships in Hong Kong, mainland China, and overseas
- Examine the world from comparative and international perspectives
Working in collaboration, the Faculty of Business and School of Graduate Studies have launched a new, timely HAM programme, which integrates theories and methods of healthcare and management, with the use of a variety of data analysis and modelling tools.
With the academic support of Tsinghua University, Lingnan University introduces the Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Programme in Global Digital Economy and Governance, to broaden the horizons and vision of senior executives and top-tier professionals with doctoral-level training.
Lingnan University and National Chengchi University (NCCU) jointly run a Dual Degree of Doctor of Policy Studies (DPS) and PhD of Education Policy/Administration, leveraging the outstanding academics and researchers from the two leading universities in Asia to provide research training for students with international and comparative perspectives. Students can be awarded two doctoral degrees in just 3-4 years.
The new Concentration in Environment and Sustainability offered by the School of Graduate Studies’ Master of Cities and Governance programme focuses on sustainability and emerging environmental problems. The concentration aims to equip students with the interdisciplinary knowledge and skills they need to critically examine environmental and social issues, such as climate change, sustainable urban development, and social equality.