Register for 2FA Service
How to register:
1. Login to the 2FA registration and device management website (https://2fa.ln.edu.hk) using your Lingnan username and password.
2. Register your personal email.
3. You will then be brought to the setup home page, click "Start setup" to continue.
5. Select the country of your mobile number, enter your phone number, check the checkbox to confirm the number and click "Continue".
6. Select the type of your mobile phone and click "Continue".
Note: The current version of Duo Mobile Apps supports devices with the following OS :
iOS : iOS 11.0 and greater
Android : Android 7.0 and greater. (Custom Andriod distributions are not officially supported.)
7. Download the "Duo Mobile" app as instructed, click "I have Duo Mobile installed" to continue. QR Code will then be displayed.
Note: If you could not find the app from Google Play, please download the file from here.
(If you cannot install the Duo Apps, you can use the byPass code for the 2FA authentication. Please skip the registration step 7-10 by clicking the "I have Duo Mobile installed" and "Sign Out")
8. Open the App and click the "+" sign.
9. Face the camera of your mobile phone to the QR code display until it is scanned and activation starts.
10. After successfully activated your device, click "Continue" to finish device registration.
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) - Home of 2FA, provide information on the 2FA services
- How do I download the Duo Mobile APK? - Link to DUO to download the APK file, if you cannot install the apps using Google Play
- 2FA Authentication with Mobile App - Guide on how to use DUO apps for 2FA Authentication
- 2FA Authentication with ByPass Code - Guide on how to use ByPass code for 2FA authentication. (if your phone cannot install DUO apps, or if you cannot access your phone)
- Maintain Devices for 2FA - Instruction on adding, removing and re-register a device for 2FA.