2FA Authentication with ByPass Code
If you do not have your registered mobile device on hand (or device lost), you can obtain a ByPass Code from the 2FA device management webpage to pass the 2FA requirement.
How to use?
1. Login to 2FA activated services outside campus or using hostel wired connection
2. Click "Retrieve ByPass Code"
3. A separate browser window opens, indicating that the ByPass Code has been sent to your registered email address. Login to your registered email address to retrieve the ByPass Code.
4. Enter the ByPass Code received within ONE hour to pass the authentication process.
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) - Home of 2FA, provide information on the 2FA services
- How do I download the Duo Mobile APK? - Link to DUO to download the APK file, if you cannot install the apps using Google Play
- Register for 2FA Service - Step by step instruction on registering the 2FA service
- 2FA Authentication with Mobile App - Guide on how to use DUO apps for 2FA Authentication
- Maintain Devices for 2FA - Instruction on adding, removing and re-register a device for 2FA.