Audio Visual Services
Desktop PC / AV Equipment On Loan for Supporting University Events
ITSC provides audio-visual and computing equipment including portable PA, LCD projector, portable screen, TV set, portable visualizer, wireless presenter, wireless infrared microphone, microphone, digital photo camera, video camera, notebook and …etc. for loan at ITSC Service Counter. Staff and students can borrow the equipment for teaching, conferences, online meetings, interviews, seminars, course presentations, ceremonies and student activities.
Equipment pickup and return:
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 12:30pm, 2:00pm - 5:30pm
Public Holidays: Closed
How to Apply:
Online Application: 7x24
Apply via ITSC Helpdesk or one of the following direct links (login required)
- Desktop PC / AV Equipment On Loan for Supporting University Events (Staff Only)
- AV On-loan Request for Student (Society/Hostel/Teaching Activities)
- All equipment should only be used for supporting University events, departmental / society / hostel activities, and other teaching and research related activities.
- AV equipment on-loan service is available on Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 12:30pm, 2:00pm – 5:30pm, except Public Holidays.
- Application must be submitted to ITSC at least 3 working days in advance.
- All collection/return procedures must be carried out in ITSC Service Counter (MB402, 4/F, Patrick Lee Wan Keung Academic Building) at the requested date and time. The application will be automatically canceled if the equipment is not collected after 30 minutes.
- Applicants should collect/return the equipment in person.
- Applicants must bring their LU Card to collect the equipment.
- Equipment on-loan must be returned within the loan period specified in the loan form.
- Applicants should check the on-loan equipment before leaving ITSC Service Counter.
- All equipment must be used with caution as they are University property. Applicants are responsible for any loss or damage of equipment borrowed.
- The replacement charge for damaged items will be the actual replacement cost incurred, plus any processing or administrative costs.
- Fees for lost or stolen items will be the actual replacement cost incurred, plus any processing or administrative costs.
- (Please note that ITSC will NOT accept equipment acquired by the borrower as replacement as there are risks of quality and security.)
- All ITSC policies should be applied along with this application.