Audio Visual Services
Events Support Services
ITSC provides technical support for equipment setup, departmental and university event support to Lingnan staff. ITSC provides venue setup, video recording services and technical support for both university and departmental events or functions, such as Information Day, University Orientation Programme, Congregation, Lingnan Week, Signing Ceremonies and special events organized by Departments or Research Centres.
How to Apply:
Online Application: 7x24
- Photograhy Service (Provided by OCPA)
- Other Event Support Services (Staff Only)
Apply via ITSC Helpdesk or the following direct link (login required)
List of Available Services:
- Equipment Setup
- Live Broadcasting
- Photo Shooting (Prorivded by OCPA)
- Video Shooting
- Audio Recording
ITSC provides the audio recording services at Rm219 of the Lam Bing Yim Building (LBY219). Academics can book ITSC's Audio Recording Room for preparation of course and examination materials.
- Application must be submitted to ITSC at least 2 weeks in advance.
- For equipment pickup at ITSC Service Counter, applicant should check the equipment before leaving.
- No Battery will be provided for Wireless Microphones.
- Equipment will be checked upon return, applicant is responsible for any loss or damage.
- Additional time should be reserved by applicant for equipment setup before and collection after the function (at least 1 hour each) when booking the venue.
- All ITSC policies should be applied alongside with this application.