Learning and Teaching Services
Online Video Platform - Panopto
Panopto is an easy-to-use lecture capture system. This software is installed on some classroom computers on campus. Staff member can also requested to have it download and installed on your own computer.
You can use Panopto to:
- Record your lectures so that your students can review them later.
- Flip your classroom by creating mini-lectures for your students to watch before their classes.
- Record your students’ presentations.
- Record talks by guests.
How to Access?
1. Login to Portal > IT Corner, click on Panopto block, OR
2. Direct Login: https://lingnan.ap.panopto.com, choose "Lingnan Portal"
What can you record with Panopto?
If you use Powerpoint or Keynote, Panopto creates a table of contents for your students with searchable index of your presentation. This allows your students to search your video presentation for any word mentioned on your slides.
Audio & Video
You can record with Panopto from any computer with the Panopto software. However, recording quality is generally better in rooms with built-in video equipment.