2FA Authentication with Mobile App
How to use?
1. Login to 2FA activated services outside campus or using hostel wired connection
2. When prompted, select "Send me a Push"
3. Tap on the received push or launch the Duo Mobile app, select "Approve". Please note that you have ONE minute to approve the request before the connection timeout.
4. If you get an unexpected login request, please tab "Deny" to reject it. You will be asked for the reason for denying the request. Please select "It Seems fraudulent" to report a fraud login request or "It was a mistake" if you just want to cancel without reporting it.
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) - Home of 2FA, provide information on the 2FA services
- How do I download the Duo Mobile APK? - Link to DUO to download the APK file, if you cannot install the apps using Google Play
- Register for 2FA Service - Step by step instruction on registering the 2FA service
- 2FA Authentication with ByPass Code - Guide on how to use ByPass code for 2FA authentication. (if your phone cannot install DUO apps, or if you cannot access your phone)
- Maintain Devices for 2FA - Instruction on adding, removing and re-register a device for 2FA.