Campus Telephone (IP Phone)
The University’s telephone system is running on the campus IP network. The phone handsets are Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) devices on which no external power adapter is required. Extensive functions are supplemented with Softphone and the Telephone Application Programming Interface.
- Handsets on loan
- Relocation and replacement of handsets; or change of display name of a non-personal handset
- PIN reset
- Setting up special functions, such as pick-up group, hunt-group, intercom (boss and secretary), or call forwarding, etc.
How to Use:
|Types of IP Phone||Model and Phone Quick Start Guide|
Desk Phone Model for Department Heads
Model: Cisco Model 8841
Desk Phone Model for Department Secretaries and Executives
Model: Cisco Model 8811
Phone Quick Start Guide for 8800
Desk Phone Model for General Purposes
Model: Cisco Model 7841
Phone Quick Start Guide for 7800
- Q: How to access the IP phone self care portal
A: Login to https://phone.ln.edu.hk/ucmuser/ with your username and password
- Q: How to set call forwarding function and your own speed dial on the IP phone self care portal?
A: Please refer the "IP Phone Self Care Portal Manual" (below)
- Q: How to login to the IP phone self care portal
A: Login with your username and password