Reporting and Hostel Check-in
New Non-local Undergraduate Students
All new non-local undergraduate students of AY2023/24 should complete their Reporting online on 2 August 2023. New undergraduate students will receive an e-mail with individual link for online reporting. You are required to complete the online reporting procedures on 3 August.
Upon your arrival at Lingnan University campus, please present the following ORIGINAL documents including your personal identification and application documents submitted via online application system and/or e-mail, for verification at the Registry at Room ADG08, G/F, Wong Administration Building (Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-12:30pm & 1:30-5:36pm):
1) Exit-entry Permit for Travelling to and from Hong Kong and Macao (EEP) (往來港澳通行証) (for mainland student)/passport (for oversea student)
2) Student visa label/“e-Visa” and White permit receipt of student visa shown the date of permitted to remain
3) Completed and signed Declaration Form for Students Aged Under 18 on the Reporting Day (for students aged under 18)
4) Completed and signed Guardian Appointment Form (for students aged under 18)
5) Certificates/ application documents, such as final official transcripts, public examination results, certificates, testimonials, etc.
6) Letter of (Conditional) Offer of Admission
Please contact the Registry at registry@LN.edu.hk or (852) 2616 8750 if you have any queries regarding the reporting procedures.
New Non-local Postgraduate Students
Reporting of new postgraduate students including research and taught postgraduate students, please contact the School of Graduate Studies / your programme office / department for more details of the procedures of reporting.
2) Hostel Check-in
- (for new student) Collect your Student. I.D. Card at the Registry (or Programme Office, if applicable) during office hours. Office hours of Registry: Mondays to Fridays: 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.; 1:30 p.m. to 5:36 p.m. Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Visit the security counter of your assigned hostel block. You should check in between 07:00 and 23:00.
- Please present your Lingnan University Student Identity Card (SID card) to the security officer for your hostel check-in. You can also present your hostel room number shown on LU Mobile App to them.
- The security officer will process your hostel check-in and issue the hostel room key/ keycard to you. Please check carefully and confirm the hostel room key is the original key and with the correct room number at the security counter. Please also confirm that there are no physical damages to the key/keycard before you leave the security counter.